Κυριακή 5 Μαρτίου 2017

The dressmaker , regular post for 7dots DT.



Hello dear friends!!
Today i will share with you my lay out for 7Dots studio inspired by a movie i saw lately (Dreesmaker) made in Australia...The picture i saw in Pinterest reminded me of Kate Winslet's fashion  style  on the movie and the era too...



For this work,  i used Writer's Block papers and tags among with Cotton  Candy Dreams word  stickers and Die cut elements.Also, i used for the background the 7 Dots Studio - Writer's Block - Numbers Stencil and  some final decoration with  the Fortune-teller flairs.



My colors are a bit vivid  choosing teal and orange this time and of course my favourite Finnabair mediums and Prima flowers.










Thank you for your time and i hope you got some daily inspiration!!
Love...Eirini




7Dots products used...

5 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !