Τρίτη 31 Μαΐου 2016

P.S. I love you...

Hello everyone!!!
Back again with a lay out for Scrap Africa's new challenge with a new soft and fresh moodboard!! I liked the colors and it brought me memories from my wedding day...So in loved that day,enjoyed every single moment and happy to start my new life with my husband.... I have a similar photo of my wedding album, coming out of the wedding car, stepping to a chapter by the sea, starting my new family..Mmmm so emotional..Anyway....Come and join us and create something from your heart too...

I was inspired by the botton left photo, sweet day and pink colors...he he he....
Used 7dots papers  stamps and stickers,prima flowers and mediums,Lindy's mists and 13arts splash( witch i colored the chipboard and did fabulous work!! shinny and a plastic effect!!!You should use it too...)






Thank you for stopping by,,,Love you...Eirini


Entering....



MAY 2016 PPP

May challenge - All you need is love - reveal#1


6 σχόλια:

  1. My ABSOLUTE favourite!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your creation xxxx Thank you for joining our challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Absolutely stunning!! I love the image and the colors!! The design and details are just perfect!! Wow!! This is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I love it Eirini!! amazing page, so colorful, just perfect! :) Thank you for playing with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo )

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE WOW WOW WOW Thanks for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful as always!! Love your style, Eirini!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwzniowo!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !